If you are interested in career opportunities with Neosynthesis
LLC, please review the positions below and submit your resume,
contact information and 2 references to our Human
Resource Department. As we identify opportunities that
match your skill set, we will contact you.
Position: Account Executive / Business Development
We are currently looking for an entrepreneurial Account Manager
that can focus on identifying, developing and managing a portfolio
of key accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying new opportunities, inline with our current
- Nurturing and developing key strategic accounts
- Developing and pursuing an overall account plan to
- Sourcing revenue opportunities and managing lead
- Ensuring that client receivables are collected
- Managing overall profitability and growth for individual
- Providing input into solution prioritization and
development of key accounts.
- Working closely with Neosynthesis principals in staffing
and project decisions in key accounts
- Prior relevant experience with a professional services
consulting firm specializing in Project-based Solutions
and Technical Staffing
- Industry experience to include one or more of the
following: Government, Biotechnology, Financial Services.
- Demonstrated business development experience achieving
and exceeding targeted revenue goals,
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing client
relationships that result in new and add-on business.
- Strong client management as well as verbal
and written communications skills,
- Stong interpersonal skills
- MBA preferred or equivalent experience
Position: Data Warehousing Consultant
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead large projects and be responsible for the needs
assessment, requirements definition, design, and development
of enterprise wide business intelligence systems. These
projects include data warehousing, data mart creation, operational
data store development, enterprise reporting, and analytical
- Lead technical teams in the development of business
intelligence and data warehousing architectures.
- Lead business teams in the requirements definition
and analysis in support of enterprise wide data warehousing
- Participate in the design and development of data
warehouses including ETL programming, enterprise reporting,
architecture and infrastructure development, testing and
- Understand the synergy between CRM and data warehousing
in order to build data warehouses in support of our client’s
- 6 - 10 years of IT Consulting or corporate IT experience
implementing data warehouses or reporting systems using
any of the following: Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion,
Oracle Express, Informatica
- Oracle 8i, 9i , Microsoft SQL Server 2000 experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Team player with strong communication and proven
client management skills.
- Project management and mentoring skills supporting
the development of business intelligence systems (for more
- Ability to travel to client site as needed.